Thursday, February 22, 2018

UMMMMM HI

OK, It has been so long since I have posted anything to my blog and just as long since I have actually made anything.  Well I made Christmas cards for donations and some personal but that is it.  I have gone through so positive life altering things lately and it has made me realize who I am and what I want to strive for.  My blog will no longer be just about stamping and card making, I am going to try to incorporate my blog into my life.  I have no idea where it will take me but I am willing to hop on this train and enjoy the ride!

I have a list of things I want to do in my head that concern my blog:
-I would like to post at least once a week, more if possible.
-I would like for my posts to be about anything and everything.
-Posts do not necessarily have to have a "project" with them.
-I want to play more.
-I want to craft more.
-I want to be me!!!

That being said let the fun begin.

I was gone so long because i got a big girl job for the first time in over 20 years.  Then quit that job because of the management, but that's ok I am lucky enough that i do not Have to work if I don't want to and right now I don't.  Doesn't mean I am not keeping my eyes and ears out for a lead just that i have the time to pick and choose what is good for me!!

Jewel is married, which most of you knew, no grand babies in the near future and I am ok with that... Hunter is in college, locally, so he lives at home.  BUT if you have a child in college, with a job, then you know that living at home means they come in when you are asleep and leave after they eat all of your food, I love it though!!

Last year I didn't do 31 days and that was positively depressing for me so I am already planning my projects for this year and will post them all on my own if I have too!

Over the past 2 years I have donated 800 Christmas cards and this year I want to make even more so I have a plan... My plan is to make 100 Christmas cards a month, so far that hasn't happened, but as long as I make some all year I will be happy I am just shooting for that many every month!  Next year I would like to donate Valentines cards to the children in St. Judes so I am looking into that as well... A lady over on youtube called Christy get Crafty, those c's may be K's, has information about that card drive.

Anyway enough about that I just wanted to basically warn you that this blog is going to be about Kelli now and not all about stamping!

No comments: