Monday, October 31, 2016

Pocket Letter reveal

OK guys, here it is the pocket letter reveal...  As you can see they are similar but not exactly the same.  The goodies I put in them are just some I had from my stash... I wrapped some washi tape around some acetate I had and punched the corners to make it look like a tag.  Stamped some images from some way old Halloween stamp sets, added some tags from the Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland collection, some stickers, some wooden embellies... The blank space in the top center of each is for a note I am writing to each of my friends... I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!!!





4 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

I have to find someone who wants to
exchange pocket letters. They look
like so much fun.
thanks for sharing with us this month.
I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of
the "weird" things y'all have devised.
take care
Happy Halloween.

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous reveal!

Viki Banaszak said...

These look fabulous! They will love these/

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

I'll trade with you!